Sometimes there’s more strength in seeking support than in going it alone.
A compassionately attuned, unconditionally accepting collaboration is my priority with you. I offer you an experience of emotional safety, deep listening and understanding, and hope for real growth and change.
I hold a deep respect for the sanctity of the therapy process and the therapeutic relationship. When you confide your story to me, you can trust that your confidentiality is protected.
I can help you realize these benefits of psychotherapy…
- improved self-esteem
- healthier, more satisfying relationships
- healing from loss and grief
- support in moving through life transitions / clarifying life purpose
- improved stress management
- more effective communication and coping skills
- increased self-awareness and personal growth
- reduced family conflict / recovery from family of origin issues
- relief from depression
- relief from anxiety
My approach to healing is holistic, humanistic, strengths-based, psychodynamic, and relational, integrating Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and mindfulness. In working with couples, I draw from Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy and Non-Violent Communication. I welcome diversity and embrace a social justice perspective.
Whether you want to more effectively manage a specific life challenge, or to cultivate deeper self-awareness as a catalyst for personal growth, your engagement in therapy is an investment in yourself, your relationships, and your quality of life.